Kalaperunat

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Leaving

Oh, now it's really hitting me: I'm leaving! Within few days. Been running around like crazy meeting people and organizing stuff. And unfortunately I still have plenty to do. Most of those are nice things but I have to admit it: I've been a bit stressed out lately.

Maybe stress is something essential when it comes to going away. It distract you so you won't think of inevitable. Or at least it's working like that for me. I have some troubles of finding words not to mention doing things properly. Yesterday I was upset with a friend of mine who didn't answer my sms (it was urgent). Then late in the evening I finally remembered I haven't even send the message for her. Well, thank God I didn't express my anger to her.

I know I should relax a bit but I don't know whether that's possible. Like I said, still got lots to do. And my dad ain't helping at all. He promised to pick me up on Thursday evening and then drop me to the airport on the next morning. Yesterday he called me telling he's going to Tallinn on Thursday morning (a sudden urgent to go there - my mum is going on holiday with a friend of hers on Saturday ;) and he's going to pick up my stuff allready on Wednesday evening. Don't think I can managed that :(

Well, I better stop whining and start running around again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home